Winner of Versatile Blogger Award
The nicest awards to win are always those received from fellow comrades as you both understand and appreciate the hard efforts that go into you work. With football being such a huge part of my life the best award I could ever receive was the ‘players player of the season’ as you’re selected by your fellow team mates.
To receive the Versatile Blogger award by a fellow blogger is also as rewarding so a huge thanks to Ashley and Alex from ‘In Pursuit of Adventure’.
As part of the award I have to tell Ashley and Alex 7 things about me, now this is tough as I think I’m pretty ‘normal’ despite my blog call “Why Am I different?” so where do I start:
- OCD – its been said I’m a little particular..but I like to see this as a positive characteristic.
- Competitive – especially when it comes to sports, I’m not the quickest or most skilful of players but my determination and enjoyment of a ‘crunching’ tackle normally gets me through…as well as injured.
- Food – I have a problem when it comes to food as want to try everything and will never learn when to stop, alike my friend Greg.
- Espresso Martini – without doubt my favourite drink and could be substituted for your morning intake of caffeine, although I wouldn’t recommend it #disclaimer.
- Steak – if it’s on the menu I can rarely look at any other option.
- I love getting into bed, despite my travelling and adventurous nature you can’t beat a good film in bed.
- My life is about my friends and family; you can see all the places in the world but without them it wouldn’t mean anything…
And finally here are my 15 nominations for blogs to checkout, which I have chosen based on their photography, writing and creativity:
Sorry if I forgot anyone…its 11pm and I’m cream crackered in Negombo, Sri Lanka and according to clause 6.0 its time to get into bed…TRAVEL SAFE ;}